Thursday, June 30, 2011

Juicing - Day 6 "Take me out to the ball game...."

Day 6.  A much better day, but I still feel like I need more water.  I think that may have been my problem this entire time - water.  This really is the miracle drink.

Jarrett:  Ready to Catch a Fly Ball
We went to a baseball game tonight.  This was the temptation.  I love a baseball hotdog.  Let's face it, I just love a good hot dog all around.  But there were no hotdogs tonight.  Jeff did buy a bag of popcorn and I did have a handfull.  But I didn't have a drink of the coke he bought - the coke that was calling my name like someone addicted to a drug.  I think I was addicted to it - and if I have even a drink, that is all I want.  I must not allow even a sip or its over.
So, even though some popcorn made it to my mouth, I still feel like there was success. 

Happy Juicing!

with love,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....I'd love to hear from you.