Monday, June 27, 2011

Juicing - Day 3

So Day 3 has come and gone.  It was much easier than the 1st 2 days, but nevertheless, I was still tempted to eat solid food.  Hot dogs at lunch called my name but were resisted.

It amazes me how tough it really is.  And the emotions that are revealed during the cleanse.  The frustration I have with others when I feel like they aren't supporting me in it or inviting me to "cheat".  But cheating is only cheating myself.  I thought I had discipline, but I was obviously deceiving myself or I would not be this overweight to begin with.  Also, the hunger that comes at night.  I really thought I wasn't a snacker at night, but I find that I am fully concerned with food before bed.

So, this cleanse is cleaning more than my body; it's cleaning my soul too.  Something everyone must do now and again.

Happy Juicing!

with love, 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....I'd love to hear from you.