Thursday, January 7, 2010

I think I want to be Nice!

Day 4 of my fast and I have discovered a "niceness" in me that I thought was long gone. I woke up with a different love for my husband. A softer answer lies within me. I think the stress monster is dying! I want to be nice. I want to be gentle. Not only want to but am surprising myself at how I'm reacting.

Then, today at work my mom sends me a text with Jarrett talking. He is practing his words and is saying, "more please Mom". Wonderful! Music to my ears, (considering he is behind on his language). But then to top things off, I get yet another. "I Love Mommy!" Tears. Rivers of tears at my desk and even now as I write this it is blurred by the love I have for my son. Hearing those words are amazing. Especially at work, where I just want to leave and run back to him. I can't wait for the day where I can be full-time mommy. Who knew that would be my greatest goal, but it is. Until then....stress monster gone. Nice working mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....I'd love to hear from you.